2022 Summit CLE
PTAB Bar Association 2022 Thought Leader Summit
There are two opportunities to earn CLE credit at the PTAB Bar Association Thought Leader Summit 2022.
1. What states were applied for accreditation?
AZ, CA, CO, DE, FL, GA, IL, KS, ME, MN, MO, NC, NJ, NY, OH, OR, PA, TX, VA, and WA.
2. What states are approved in this conference?
Credits have been approved in AZ, CA, CO, DE, FL, GA, IL, KS, ME, MN, MO, NJ, NY, OR, PA, TX and WA.
States pending approval: NC, OH and VA
3. How many credits do we receive?
For 60 minute states: Can receive up to 2 credits
For 50 minute states: Can receive up to 2.5 credits
4. How do I request CLE credit?
You can fill out the digital CLE Request Form provided at the Thought Leader Summit.
5. When should I expect to receive my certificate?
You will receive your certificate within 30 days post-event.
Note: For states pending approval, this will be longer (Virginia – allow 4-6 weeks for approval).
6. How will we receive our certificates?
Certificates will be sent to the email address provided on the request form.
7. Do I self-report or will you report my credits?
We report credits for CA, DE, GA, IL, KS, NC, OH, OR, PA, TX, WA
Questions? Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org